Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blog Topics-Week One

1.Hi my name is Oludoye Oluwoye and I'm an Australian who was told since the 3rd Grade that English was never a strong point in my eduction. So I've struggled through out high school in English to get a B grade. Lucky for me I'm very strong in numbers which allowed me to advance in mathematics, technical drawing, electronics, engineering and physics. 
2. A word that I consider negative is "CAN'T". Many individuals tend to say can't which i feel under estimate people in there ability do what ever they need to do as an adult. The word didn't necessary get corrupted but as I was growing up to mention can't in a sentence in a negative fashion teaches individual to give up instead of trying to elevate your thought process to do what is necessary to accomplish the task.
3. My role model name is Mr. Pinto he a man that passed away while I still present at the high school from lung cancer. He taught me many great values such as 'everyday you should learn something otherwise knowledge and time is being wasted. 
4. I am scared of my self because sometimes i learn something about myself that i wasn't aware i capable of. 
5. Evasive language is used daily in politics and in a couple relationships i know tend to each other certain parts of the full truth to avoid and prevent dramatic situation.  

No comments: